Neoskill provides post training support for all our training sessions.
Some of the support services Neoskill offer are listed below:
- Post-course email support is available with our experienced trainers, for up to one month following training, to address any specific question or for advice.
- Post-course resources are available for attendees, for example “cheat sheets”, as useful reference material.
- E-learnings to follow-up courses to enhance retainment or as part of a blended learning approach.
- Simulations for practical experience.
- Attendee participation reports.
- Attendee feedback comments are captured, detailing training effectiveness.
- Follow-up programmes to highlight areas of development for individuals and/or teams.
- Workbooks, guides and action plans for attendees.
To discuss your training needs and post-course support requirements, please contact us.
What is the maximum number of participants on a course?
For maximum engagement and a positive learner experience we recommend up to twenty attendees for a training delivery.
Where do you deliver your courses?
Neoskill’s experienced trainers deliver our courses all over the world. Our face-to-face trainers travel to client sites globally and our web-based trainers deliver online to organisations internationally.
How long are the courses?
Course duration varies and is dependent on the course, from web-based 1 hour courses to face-to-face 2 day courses.
What language is the training delivered in?
As English is the global language of business, all our courses are delivered by trainers fluent in English.
Do you hold weekend or evening courses?
Our courses are generally delivered during client’s local office hours. Depending on the clients circumstances we would consider weekend or evening courses.
Do you offer open courses?
The courses we offer are for business to business corporate training only.
Can my training solution be branded?
Depending on the project, some of our training solutions can be branded to client specifications.
For any further questions, or to discuss your training requirements, please contact us.